Thursday, July 24, 2008

Still Not in Labor. . .

Chris is on tenterhooks waiting for this baby to come out. Since we work together, he is able to stop by my desk during the day to check up on me. “You in labor yet?” he asks hopefully. If he were a puppy, his tail would be wagging and wagging.

In pregnancy I have achieved a level of mellowness that I have never had before. I feel like such a more patient and content person than I ever was, and I sincerely hope this feeling stays with me. I like being this person.

Baby preview!

2 comments:

Scienter said...

Yay! He's almost here, I'm so happy for you! Also, I'm impressed that you went to a formal event at nine months! I think at that point you'd have to pay me to take my fuzzy slippers off. :)

Michelle Clay said...

Hi Dori! Yeah, it's been a blast being out and about this close to d-day. I love surprising people. Even my doctor had to ask Chris if I ever get cranky. I was a little concerned that I would be like Marta and just not notice that I was in labor, but I seem to have dodged that unusual bullet!