Monday, July 21, 2008

The Count-Down Continues

I’m at four centimeters! And the doctor confirmed that all of these little twinges and twangs are contractions. Not you’re-in-labor contractions just yet, but contractions nonetheless. I keep getting these feelings like the baby is trying to use his head as a battering ram to get out, and feelings of funky tightness that don’t really hurt, but just feel odd. The doctor says she’ll be surprised if I don’t go into labor this week.

Belatedly, I’ve got a replacement for myself at work now, and I’m racing the clock to get him up to speed! I’m hoping I can last a few more days for his sake.

2 comments:

Helena said...

We are so excited for you guys! I can't wait to get all these little cousins together and see if they get into as much mischief as we used to. I will be sending you guys some goodies soon. Keep us updated on your progress! Love ya!

Michelle Clay said...

Helena! I'm sorry I have been so out-of-touch! I've been thinking about you lots. :) *hugs*