Saturday, December 13, 2008

What's Up Doc - Gabe's 4 month checkup

That goes in what hole?
Yikes your hand is ice cold doc!
What horse gets that shot?

Gabe got he's four month immunizations yesterday, and while somewhat sore and cranky he's doing fine overall. The real shocker, that wasn't so much of a shocker is that he's 28 inches long now. That means he's been growing about two inches a month since he was born, and puts him above the 97th percentile by enough that it looks like he's on the wrong chart. He's still above the curve until you get to 7 months. He's in the 75th percentile for weight, so he's doing better than his dad there.

He's taking up nearly the whole swing. I'm beginning to understand my parents comments on how hard it was to keep me in clothes when I was a little weed growing up.


It's hard to believe that just a few short months ago he was this tiny little guy that I dwarfed. He hasn't been really snugly lately, but hopefully we'll be able to get a comparison picture soon. My arms are telling me to believe it though as he becomes heavier and more unwieldy. He's long enough now that there is a lot more places his arms and legs can end up:)

Before:



After:

No comments: