Sunday, August 31, 2008

Smile, it's Two in the Morning!

Gabe does his best sleeping between eleven pm and ten am, but on nights like last night, he declines to sleep until two. Last night Chris and I were both in the nursery at two, and I was telling Gabe what a stinker he was being for keeping us up, when Gabe smiled at us. Much parental excitement ensued.

The smile is definitely nature’s way of preventing parents from killing their young.

Gabe didn’t want to sleep much after two, either, but if I had been sleeping I wouldn’t have seen this lovely morning atmospheric effect.



I am getting faster at typing with one hand, due to baby in arm, and I’m even learning to use a mouse left-handed, or as they call it in snowboarding, “goofy”. (And as a non-sequitor, in snowboarding I am not even goofy; I’m both-footed, which boggled the instructor I once briefly had.)

No comments: