Sunday, February 1, 2009

Babbling Baby

Gabe has kept us both busy this weekend. I will be the first to admit that I don't quite see weekends as the great bastion of relaxation and rejuvenation that they once were. Heck, I can honestly say I'm looking forward to going into work tomorrow and letting Gabe spend the day in day-care playing with his little friends. That said, Gabe was a bundle of giggles, smiles, and flirtation this weekend. I don't think I've ever seen Gabe laugh so much as he did on Saturday night in his bouncy chair with me making faces.

He's also into full on babble mode. I didn't really expect it this soon, but he really is kicking out the Da,Da,Da,Da,Ba,Ba,Ba,Ba,Ma,Ma,Ba,Ba in long chains and short chains. He tends to go for Da,Da the most and while I know he's not associating the sound with me yet it still makes me smile to hear it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Da da da da da da da, ba ba ba ma ya ya ya ya. Da da da da ba ba ya da.
-Gabe