Friday, January 16, 2009

Under the Sea


We have a Vick's warm mist humidifier which I really like. I like it so much that I run it almost every night. It's kept me from getting nose bleeds, which I like even more. Since its steam the air doesn't get the typical humidifier ionized smell and in theory it is killing any bacteria instead of sending them airborne.

They tell you to clean it regularly. Well more like after each use, which would be a pain so I translated that to mean once a month. When I open it up to clean it out I was greeted with this cool salt formation that you see above. It was pretty easy to clean everything off and now my humidifier is back to being fully operational. Overall this is a humidifier I would recommend, especially if you get nose bleeds in the winter or a cold.

No comments: