Saturday, November 21, 2009

Prelude to a Bath




After lunch, Gabe was lifted straight into the tub.

Things have been great fun on the talking front. The day after "up" Gabe added "book" to his vocabulary, and promptly gave up on it in favor of saying "up" every seven seconds. Gabe has also made an effort to say "all done", "ball", and "no", but these are all half-baked as of yet.

I took Gabe on his first real walk into the woods today, because he finally seems to have reacheed the stage where walking is the standard mode of transportation. Hooray! But my fiendish plan was foiled when the silly monkey became more interested in my apple then in the walk. I tried to tell him that he had just eaten an entire apple of his own, but nothing could keep him from devouring my precious honeycrisp while sitting in the grass at the edge of the woods.

No comments: