Monday, July 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Gabe

Gabe has made it through his first year of life with flying colors! I can't believe it really has been a year already.

Schweet, they gave me stuff with frosting on it.

What, What? You have place something strange in my frosting!

Why the heck are you setting the thingy on fire, are you sure this is safe?

Pretty fire.

Baby burn protection service interrupts this grab to bring you smoke.

Well since it is no longer burning I guess I'll try and eat it.

Well they took it away so back to the cake.

Here daddy! Stop taking pictures and try this stuff its great!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's official. I am the luckiest Auntie in the world because I have the CUTEST nephew!! Ahh, he's precious! My favorite picture is the last one, with Gabe offering up his cake....it's priceless. :) Thanks for posting these, and happy birthday again, Gabe!!!!

Michelle Clay said...

:D *HUGS!*