Friday, September 9, 2011

More Catching Up

Kaylee is now chanting "Ah-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba!" She loves her own toes; I think she would love them even more in some of Crackerbarrel's gravy. I don't remember Gabe putting his toes in his mouth like she does. Kaylee also sucks her thumb, which Gabe never did. Chris worries about the future state of Kaylee's teeth; I just love that it calms her down. I'm sure she won't be one of the few who don't give it up naturally. Chris was once one of those, and I think the experience traumatized him.

Gabe and Kaylee and I just got back from out weekly picnic at Franklin's farmer's market on the town common. No wonder I'm tired - we were there almost four hours! We met up with Molly and Amy and their kids at the gazebo for a picnic, and then spent a long while chatting with Anne Marie, who runs a booth at the market that doubles the money of anyone shopping there with food stamps.

. . .

I had to put down this post and take care of things for a bit. Kaylee helped me fold some laundry. She griiiined and laughed at mommy vanishing and reappearing behind sheets and towels. And she continued with the ah-ba-bas. They morphed into va-va-vas, and then concluded with ma-ma-ma! Mommy's favorite!

No comments: