Friday, September 18, 2009

Sweet and Sour Face

Tonight at dinner Mom was drinking some pure cranberry juice and making all sorts of funny faces. Dad took a sip and tried really hard to keep from making funny faces. Gabe wanted to get in on the action and being mean awful parents we figured why not. He does love lemons after all.

"Oh ya! I get the good stuff. That mom and dad drink. From the big cup. Cause I'm a big boy. With a big thirst. For the good stuff."

"I have begun to reconsider the wisdom in my current course of action."

"Oh Dear Lord what have I done!"

"I think my face is going to be stuck like this forever."

"Ok, maybe not forever."

"Actually that has a good burn to it, bring that back."

"Come to papa, you hurt so good."

3 comments:

Father William said...

I am laughing so hard I forgot I am on call Sat/Sun. Give Gabe a kiss from OPA.

Michelle Clay said...

Kiss from Opa delivered! :D

Pam J. said...

Sweet! Brings back nice memories of my darlings when they were tiny like Gabe.